Thursday, September 11, 2008

I realize I'm about to get up on the pulpit. It's a danger inherent in blogging. What I really want is to give you a gift, an experience of freedom to remind you of that amazing life-path you are following. I want to inspire you to keep going, to keep feeling that juiciness in you life that makes everything a miraculous wonder.

So what's a blogger to do? Is it possible to turn my experiences into a gift that you might actually enjoy reading? At the same time, can I avoid the danger inherent in every blog... the egomaniacal Web Log, part diary, part personal pulpit, without any accountability to a readership because of the random nature of web clicking.

Indulge me... I'm new at this social-interaction-via-the-web-thing and haven't yet figured out how this Blog is something useful for you AND me. I do indeed want to entertain you, dazzle you, maybe even inspire you. So, if it's not doing it for you, let me know. Ask me questions. Post a comment and I'll be happy to give you what you want.

And Now, the Pulpit:

No comments: