Thursday, February 4, 2010

Balances

This morning, I skied for an hour and a half while it snowed. After lunch, I spent the rest of the day writing and corresponding from the café.

I am brutally tired, my lower face is windburned, and I feel spent in the most delightful way. Today was one of balance, the first one in a while in which I was able to fulfill myself both athletically and scholastically in the same day.

Scheduling my time well has been an interesting challenge lately. My motto has been "Something's Gotta Give." Knowing myself, who I am, has helped. My creative thesis: Focus, Courage, Orientation, is a segue into a much larger, long term project. As I balance my time and energy between writing and preparing for the Spring 2011 expedition to Mongolia, I'll be making posts to the Project Mongolia Training Blog... here.

No comments: